Get paid to shop!!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Skintelligence Skin Care




I'm all about taking care of your skin. When I was younger I never took care of it, I thought the more I washed it the more it would break out. It also had to do to the fact that I was just simply lazy about it. Till I met my friend Gloria who was my co-worker. She was all about skin care and was a practicing cosmetologist. What she said was basically why not look your best and there's no reason to look older then you actually are. My sister introduced me to this great line of skincare called Skintelligence which I use every day to help take care of my oily skin and keep it looking healthy and acne free. They offer Skintelligence 5 piece set or you can purchase them individually here.

This five-piece set is the perfect way to build a lasting foundation for beautiful skin that will last a lifetime. Includes Hydra Derm Deep-Cleansing Emulsion, pH Skin Normalizer, Daily Moisture Enhancer, Cellular Perfecting Complex and Facial Firming Masque.

Primary Benefits of Skintelligence® 5-Piece Skin Care Set:

Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging

Hypo-allergenic

Completely sanitary with pumps, sprays and droppers

Fragrance free

Contains special antioxidants to protect against free radical damage

Contains an aroma therapy blend of essential oils and herbs

No mineral oil, lanolin or wax

No animal by-products; no animal testing

You can also earn $2.00 from taking advantage of ma cashback shopping on Market Americas website for the 5 piece set.

No comments:

Post a Comment